Exchanges / See all details below
TO EXCHANGE A WATCH:
ADD EXCHANGE TO YOUR CART
TimeWillTell does not cover shipping to or from our shop for exchanges. Your purchase of "Exchange" is for return shipping and covers our cost to return your exchange back to you.
If you are exchanging your watch for a watch at a higher price, select the appropriate amount to cover the difference.
If you are exchanging your watch for a lower amount, your refund will be processed for the difference once your original watch is received.
AFTER EXCHANGE IS ADDED TO YOUR CART, DURING THE CHECKOUT PROCESS, PLEASE WRITE IN THE NOTES SECTION-
- Your name and address
- Your original order number
- The color and size of the watch you are returning
- The color and size of the watch you would like in exchange
AFTER ADDING YOUR EXCHANGE TO YOUR CART AND ADDING THE INFORMATION ABOVE IN THE NOTES SECTION OF THE CHECK-OUT PROCESS:
- Ship your watch to the address below
- Be sure to use a trackable method such as UPS or USPS
- Save your tracking number. (TimeWillTell is not responsible for items lost in shipping.)
- Use a box to ship your watch, not a padded envelope.
- Include name, address, phone number and email address INSIDE BOX
SHIP YOUR WATCH TO:
attention: Heidi Hoover
432 Dillon Circle NE
North Canton, OH 44720
YOUR EXCHANGE WILL BE SHIPPED BACK TO YOU WITHIN 10 BUSINESS DAYS.
Returns are valid seven days after your order for all products excluding custom watch orders.
Exchanges are valid within thirty days of your order for all products excluding custom watch orders.
There is a $15.00 shipping charge for U.S. customers to cover the cost of shipping replacement items in an exchange. Shipping for international customers will vary by country. Customers will be billed before the shipping process.
TimeWillTell does not reimburse shipping to or from our shop for returned or exchanged items.
Note - When purchasing an Exchange and Refurbishment together, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to that we can apply an $8.05 discount to the Refurbishment to off-set the double shipping charge.